Our class is Years 3, 4, 5 and 6 and our teachers are Mrs Noble and Mrs Durham, supported by Mrs Hannen, Mrs Sangwine and Miss Morley.
Our PE day is Friday this year. Please ensure your child(ren) wear PE kit and trainers to school on PE days, and have long hair tied back.
- Families of children in Year 6 – please click here for information about the process of applying for a secondary school place for September 2024
- Click here for the Maths Facts for Year 6 SATs Booster Booklet
- Click here to see the presentation from the information meeting about the Multiplication Tables Check in Year 4
- Click here to see the presentation from the 2023 information meeting about Year 6 SATs
Below are links to some brilliant websites for the children to access:
- Click here to find out about our online learning platforms
- Purple Mash – We use this resource in lots of lessons! The children can also log in from home.
- TT Rockstars – Get rocking, and practise those times tables!
- The Literacy Shed – If you would like to set your children some exciting writing tasks then visit the The Literacy Shed. Here you will find lots of film and ideas to support writing
- Top Marks – This is a site we have used in the past. The games are differentiated across the year groups and will keep the children engaged in their maths.
Links to guide learning at home: