Our class is Years 3, 4, 5 and 6 and our teachers are Mrs Noble and Miss Brett. Mrs Mann also works in our class.
- Click here for the Maths Facts for Year 6 SATs Booster Booklet.
- Click here to see the presentation from the information meeting about the Multiplication Tables Check in Year 4.
- Click here to see the presentation from the information meeting about Year 6 SATs.
- Families of children in Year 6 – please click here for information about the process of applying for a secondary school place for September 2022!
Below are links to some brilliant websites for the children to access:
- Purple Mash – We use this resource in lots of lessons! The children can also log in from home.
- TT Rockstars – Get rocking, and practise those times tables!
- The Literacy Shed – If you would like to set your children some exciting writing tasks then visit the The Literacy Shed. Here you will find lots of film and ideas to support writing
- Top Marks – This is a site we have used in the past. The games are differentiated across the year groups and will keep the children engaged in their maths.
Links to guide learning at home: