Our Vision Statement
At Naburn CE Primary School we are committed to developing:
- Successful Learners who have high expectations of life, are self-motivated, inquisitive and creative and open minded.
- Confident Individuals who are able to show inner strength and self-reliance; equipped with the skills to cope with uncertainty and change in an increasingly diverse world.
- Responsible Citizens who demonstrate honesty, truth and integrity and show respect and empathy for others and the world around them.
We aim to achieve this through:
- Happy, motivated, independent learners
- A stimulating, creative, challenging learning environment
- Children with a high self-esteem, a positive self-image and a pride in themselves
- A safe, secure and calm environment in which everyone feels a sense of belonging
- A caring ethos in which everyone is valued and respected
Our Key Christian Values