Our Vision Statement
At Naburn CE Primary School we are committed to developing:
- Successful Learners who have high expectations of life, are self-motivated, inquisitive and creative and open minded.
- Confident Individuals who are able to show inner strength and self-reliance; equipped with the skills to cope with uncertainty and change in an increasingly diverse world.
Responsible Citizens who demonstrate honesty, truth and integrity and show respect and empathy for others and the world around them.
We aim to achieve this through:
- Happy, motivated, independent learners
- A stimulating, creative, challenging learning environment
- Children with a high self-esteem, a positive self-image and a pride in themselves
- A safe, secure and calm environment in which everyone feels a sense of belonging
- A caring ethos in which everyone is valued and respected
Our Key Christian Values which were chosen by parents, children and staff: