Learning packs have been sent home and/or put on Seesaw for pupils during these exceptional circumstances.Teachers will be looking at their Seesaw pages regularly so please encourage your child to use this communication tool and to post their work on there.
Why not try “PE with Joe”? Every day from Monday to Friday at 9am Joe Wicks (aka The Body Coach) will be live streaming a fun-packed workout for you to join in with – possibly the biggest PE lesson you’ll ever join in with! And if you miss the live broadcast they will all be added to a playlist here https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLyCLIfoPd4VxBvQafyve889qVcPxYEjdSTl
Also, David Walliams will be reading a story every morning at 11am for 30 days. See :http://www.worldofdavidwalliams.com/
A number of educational websites are currently offering free access to their online resources to help families to support their children’s learning at home. They may help to keep your children busy!
- White Rose Maths https://whiterosemaths.com/homelearning/
- White Rose Maths Team has prepared a series of five maths lessons for each year group and will be adding five more each week for the next few weeks. Every lesson comes with a short video showing you clearly and simply how to help your child to complete the activity successfully.
- Classroom Secrets https://classroomsecrets.co.uk/free-home-learning-packs/
- These packs are split into different year groups and include activities linked to reading, writing, maths and practical ideas you can do around the home.
- Twinkl https://www.twinkl.co.uk/offer
- Twinkl are offering 30 days free access to families – click on the link and sign up using your own email address and creating your own password and use the offer code CVDTWINKLHELPS
- NumberFun https://parent.numberfunportal.com/
- This says “To support children’s mathematical learning through this period of self-isolation and school closures we’ve decided to offer ALL parents completely FREE access to our Number Fun Parent Portal for 30 days”
- Super Hero story to share with your child stay at home superheroes
We will add any new resources that we find and think you might enjoy to this page.