- With only 83 children from Reception to Year 6 Naburn CE Primary really is a small school with big ideas!
- We have regularly achieved higher than national and local averages in tests, with our KS1 results making the Sunday Times list of the ‘Best Schools in Britain’ in 2016
- We have a Breakfast Club on site and work closely with Young Discoverers at Escrick and a local child-minder to enable parents to access their After School Provision. We are hoping to establish an After School Club onsite from September 2017 and are currently in discussion with local providers
- Situated in the heart of the community we strongly value our links with the local Church and community
- Our positive school vision, values and aims
We have a small number of places available in the 2017 Reception class and in our infants; if you would like find out more or if you would like to visit our fantastic school please contact us. You can email firstname.lastname@example.org or ring us on 01904 551075. If you did not receive your first choice of school for September 2017, or are thinking of moving to the area, please visit us for a tour.
How to apply
As a voluntary controlled school, our admissions arrangements are set by City of York Council as the admissions authority for our school. Details of the admissions policies that apply can be found here. For any queries about the admissions policy or process you can email email@example.com or call 01904 551554.
Applications for a place are made through the admissions team at the City of York Council. For further information or to apply online through the council’s portal please click here.
Please read the Guide for Parents when applying for a school place, as it contains key information on school admissions.