- Naburn really is a small school with big ideas!
- We have regularly achieved higher than national and local averages in tests, with our KS1 results making the Sunday Times list of the ‘Best Schools in Britain’ in 2016
- We have both a Breakfast Club and After School Club onsite
- Situated in the heart of the community we strongly value our links with the local Church and community
- Our positive school vision, values and aims
We have a small number of places available in the current Reception class and in our infants; if you would like find out more or if you would like to visit our fantastic school please contact us. You can email email@example.com or ring us on 01904 551075.
We have an Open Day for 2018 New Starters on November 7th from 1.30pm until 5pm. You are welcome to pop in then and see the classes in action. If you cannot make this date, or just want a personal guided tour, please telephone school and we can arrange this.
How to apply
As a voluntary controlled school, our admissions arrangements are set by City of York Council as the admissions authority for our school. Details of the admissions policies that apply can be found here. For any queries about the admissions policy or process you can email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 01904 551554.
Applications for a place are made through the admissions team at the City of York Council. For further information or to apply online through the council’s portal please click here.
Please read the Guide for Parents when applying for a school place, as it contains key information on school admissions.